In this section you will find our latest inspection report from Ofsted, December 2016. The report confirms the extremely high standard of education at Rolfe’s Nursery School and the excellence of the provision.
Among the many positive comments in the report, you will find the following:
- Children benefit from a highly organised, caring and inclusive learning environment.
- Children’s behaviour is exemplary.
- Children make outstanding progress in relation to their starting points.
- Managers have very high expectations of what children can achieve.
- Staff meticulously plan and provide memorable experiences to help children excel in their learning.
- Managers expertly organise staff to ensure that children are always safe and secure.
We were awarded the following results overall:
- The Effectiveness of Leadership and Management – Outstanding
- The Quality of Teaching, Learning and Assessment – Outstanding
- The Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare – Outstanding
- The Outcomes for Children – Outstanding
- The overall Quality and Standards of the Nursery School – Outstanding
All Nursery Schools are inspected by Ofsted every 3 to 4 years and nursery schools are given half a day’s notice to prepare for an inspection.
Please click here to read our Ofsted report in full.