Rolfe’s Nursery School is part of The Alpha Plus Group Ltd.
Our aim is to provide a happy and safe environment with differentiated learning for all children.
We ensure that our admission procedure includes children with special needs.
We welcome children from the age of two years of age and we run a two year programme preparing children for entry into their Pre-Preparatory School.
Our Morning Session runs from 9am until 12 noon and our Afternoon Session runs from 12.15pm until 3.15pm, during term time only.
All children start Rolfe’s on a minimum of 5 sessions per week, in their first year of Nursery Education.
In their second year we expect all children:
- to commence on a minimum of 6 in the first term (Autumn)
- to progress to 8 session in the Spring term
- to progress to 10 sessions in the Summer term, this progression ensures that all children are school ready.
Siblings of children who have already attended the school are given priority for a morning place but this is not guaranteed.
- Parents are advised to register their child as soon as possible after birth by contacting the school.
- Our prospectus, including a registration form and current fee information is sent to each family.
- After completing and returning the Registration Form enclosed in the prospectus and a non-refundable fee of £100, the child is entered onto the ‘Waiting List’ for his or her appropriate entry year.
- Parents are then invited to arrange an appointment to see the school and to meet the Head Mistress, Ms Annette Elstob approximately 18 months prior to their child’s start date.
- Places, subject to availability, are offered approximately 18 months prior to entry.
- Siblings of children who have already attended the school are offered a confirmed place at birth and are given priority for a morning place.
- When accepting a place, a deposit of £2000 is required.
- The deposit is refunded against the final term’s fees provided that a full term’s notice has been received by the school. The deposit is non-refundable if the parent or guardian subsequently chooses not to take up the place.
- A pre nursery visit is arranged for all families at the end of the term prior to commencement.
- Fees are set by the Alpha Plus Group Ltd. They are payable termly, in advance and rise annually. Rolfe’s Nursery School does accept company childcare vouchers.